How to Master Influencer Marketing
Are you a fashion or lifestyle brand (or any other brand, for that matter!) considering using influencers as part of your marketing strategy? Traditional marketing is on its way out, and more and more brands are turning to bloggers, YouTubers, and social media stars to influence their customers’ purchasing decisions. But working with influencers is still relatively new territory for most brands. If you want to make the most of influencer marketing for your brand, you’ll need to take some time to learn what influencer marketing is all about. Lucky for you, Style Collective has compiled all the information you need to get started with influencer marketing into this one handy e-course!
- What is Style Collective, who is Annie Spano, and what do they have to do with influencer marketing?
- From Purchase Funnel to Purchase Loop – how has marketing changed?
- On why you need to work with influencers, and what influencers have to offer.
- On brand reputation, payment for services, shared values, and other ways to appeal to influencers.
- How to build a positive influencer-brand relationship.
- Media kits, brand portfolios, and other things to expect from an influencer pitch.
- Rates, deliverables, contracts, and how to seal the deal.
- Everything you need to know about influencers and FTC guidelines.
- A few or a lot – how many influencers should you work with?
- On the benefits of long-term collaboration between a brand and an influencer.
- On what NOT to do when getting started with influencer marketing.
- Some advice from the pros – our own Style Collective influencers.
- How to reach out to Style Collective influencers as part of our brand network.